Monday, March 1, 2010

4 Months Left!!!!!

Hey Fam,
Sounds like things are good as usual. Things here are great too. Tuesday we had changes. I got my new comp Elder Cordova and we got put here in Izcalli, Ixtapaluca. Our area is awesome and there is just tons of people in the streets! We are just on the other side of the hill of Chicoloapan, where I was for 7 months. So it´s exciting to be back in the city where all the people are. On tuesday at the changes meeting I wanted to see if I could guess who my new comp would be, so I went and said hi to a group of newbies, but I didnt know which one it would be, and as I was walking away I turned the corner and saw my comp, and all I said to him was, hey your gonna be my comp. And sure enough, that´s how it was. He´s an awesome kid. I bet dad would get along with him cuz he likes to dance. = ) He´s from Tabasco, down south. We really have a lot of fun together and we get along great. On Sunday we had our first baptism and it was awesome to see him baptize on his first sunday in the mission. The only problem here is the ward, the assistance is really low and there is no bishop nor first councelor. It´s almost all pure women and they all gossip like crazy. So we´ll be working extra hard with the member to get the ward going. It´s gonna be a great 4 months here in Izcalli. I love you all and hope all is well back home. Say hi to everyone. Thanks for writing. = )
Love, Rees

No comments: