Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Work, Work, Work!!!

Hey fam,
Wow sounds like there is a lot going on these days. I cant believe Bubba is headed out so fast. That´s gonna be awesome going to Monticello with Jager. Lots of exciting news. Here things are normal like usual. Just work work and more work. I dont think I have ever been so blessed before in my life. The truth, the Lord has blessed me with 21 amazing months. There is no greater work than this, and it´s a huge blessing to be able to work here. It´s sometimes overwhelming to think that we are the only ones in the world that can help those around us achieve salvation. And even more so to think that only two of us, here in our area, are the ones that can do it. The Lord trusts in us more than we know. Especially if he lets a bunch of teenagers do this great work. He continues blessing us with miracles each week and the gospel truly changes these people´s lives. I love you all tons. Have a great week.
Love, Rees

No comments: