Monday, March 22, 2010

3 Months Left!!!!



Hey fam,
Sounds like the trip to Monticello was a blast. Man I miss the cold. Here is has just been pure sun. It´s not that hot, not even close to how it is at home, but the sun burns so bad. I have one of the best neck tan lines in the mission. Today we went and played soccer and then ate pizza as a zone. It was fun but it took up all our time. Now it´s late and I dont have much time to wrtie so I´ll be quick. This week flew by. We had a baptism of a family of 4 on sunday. I´m attaching the pictures right now. They have really changed since they have been going to church. It is amazing how much the Gospel changes the lives of the people. I know I probabably say that every week but in every person the changes are different and it is such a great experience to be able to see. O how blessed we are. Tell Jager and Bubba that I´m stoked for them. O what amazing experiences lie ahead of them. I love you all. Thanks for everything.
Love, Rees

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

Cindy this is so cool! I cannot believe how fast the time has flown! (: