Monday, March 8, 2010

Lessons from Rees!!

hey fam,
How´s things???? Things here are going great. We´re getting to know the area a bit better and we´ve had tons of fun. This week we found like 4 families and wow what a blessing. I learned a good lesson this week. When our motives aren´t pure, the Lord doesn´t help out that much. Sometimes I still get caught in the idea of baptizing a lot for the recognition. But I just think about some of the people I have baptized and how the Gospel has changed their lives and I realize, that´s what really matters. We are so blessed to have the Gospel in our lives. There really isn´t a greater feeling that helping others come unto the Lord. I think sometimes it feels so good because so many reject us and slam doors in our faces, and then when one finally accepts, o how awesome it is. This week we have our zone conference and the picture of the mission again. That should be fun. I´ll be sure to send a copy when we get it. I love you guys tons. Thanks for all the emails each week.
Love, Rees

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

I've said it before and I'll say it again... I love that guy!!!