Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The Atonement


Hey Fam,
We had another great week. Lots of work like always. Not much to say this week. Sometimes I think I teach people just to baptize them. But this week I learned that it´s more than that. I know, after so much time you think I would have already known that huh? Everything we have and do and believe revolves (?) around the atonement and our Savior. The trick is to help others gain a testimony of Christ and what he did for us. If we dont know it or feel it ourselves, how could we ever help them to feel it. I dont know if this makes sense, but it does to me. = ) The work is going great. I love you all and hope all is well.
Love, Rees

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Well said. EVERYTHING and I mean EVERYTHING revolves around the Atonement and the Savior!!! I love it when it REALLY hits us!