Monday, February 8, 2010

More Miracles!!!


Whats up fam,
Sounds like it was a busy week back home. I never thought I´d see the day that the Saints won the superbowl! Thats exciting. What part of Mexico was Harry in? I forgot... We had an amazing week this week. We found a family knocking doors, and when we asked if they had read the folleto (i dont know how to say that in english), they said ya and that they felt amazing about Joseph Smith and then the dad is all, hey I read something about baptism and was wondering if you guys could baptize us..., and then at the end of the lesson the dad says, when I listen to you guys I feel this burning in my chest and I feel like I´ve found what I was looking for. It was amazing. I am so grateful to be able to see miracles like that. It truly is a miracle to be able to find someone that the Lord has prepared to receive the Gospel. Then yesterday we had a couple baptism which was an amazing experiece like always. I love you all and appreciate all the support.
-Love, Rees

No comments: