Monday, February 2, 2009

Baptisms in Mexico

Hey guys,
How´s everything going back home? I´m sure you´re all great. That sucks to hear that the Cardinals lost. Anyways, we had a great week here. We had two more baptisms this week and it was awesome. Me and my comp have been getting along really well so that makes it a lot more fun. Today we had a zone activity and we all played soccer and went and ate pizza after. The last one we had we played football, and I´m sure I told you guys we dominated the mexicans.... Anyways, one of them got hurt playing football so President told us we cant play anymore. So now we´re stuck playing soccer. But it was fun. Cambios are next week and I´m pretty sure I´ll be changing areas because I´ve been here 4 cycles and that´s quite a bit. So we´ll see. I´ll let you guys know next monday. What did you send in my package mom??? Just curious. If you are ever bored and don´t have anything to send me, a few short sleeve shirts would be a good idea. Not that I need them, but I gave one to one of our converts after he got the Priesthood so I´m one short. But ya,that´s about it. O ya, Rhey, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!! Sorry I didn´t buy you anything.... But I hope you had a great birthday. Be safe driving please because I don´t want to have to come home early for your funeral. No JK. Love you sis and hope you had a good b-day. So ya, that´s about it fam. Love you guys and hope everything is going great at home. Keep me updated. Love you all!

No comments: