Saturday, February 7, 2009

Fireproof!!!!

I have been wanting to see the movie "Fireproof" for a long time so I finally rented it and Bart and I watched it together (good advice)!! I thought it was amazing!! It reinforced the importance of the gospel and my Savior Jesus Christ in my life and the part they play in my marriage!! It made me more thankful for my marriage in the temple for eternity!!! It made me grateful for my relationship with my husband and for his worthiness to hold the Priesthood. It made me think about some things that I need to work on to strengthen our marriage!!! If you haven't seen it, it would make a great date!!!

6 comments:

Brianne said...

Amen!! Every married couple or even soon to be married couple should really see it!!! :)

*JULIA* said...

All I want to know is if you cried your eyes out like Bree and a lot of others???

Briannon said...

Why didnt you tell me...I preordered the dvd back in december and had it a day before it was released! I love it! Im almost considering naming one of my kids Caleb or freak maybe Julianne should if its a boy. And even though everything out of julia's mouth typically is a lie, she is actually telling the truth in the above comment, Im pretty sure my aunt flo was just about to visit but the first time i saw it, i cried like a baby! Julia just sat in the crowd and made fun of everyone else crying. I dont know why you didnt come with us that day, we went mid morning

Pam said...

I thought that movie had a great message. It was so nice to see a movie that honored God without apology, and the name of Jesus Christ was used with love and dignity.

Tara said...

Bree, Cindy didn't go because she was at aerobics working out! Shame on you for ditching aerobics for a movie. And especially shame on you for not inviting me.

I really like it too. It's so nice to watch a movie that has a good moral to the story and makes you feel like being a better person after you see it.

barryblog said...

I watched it with Brian all self concious. I knew he thought it was cheesy. After it was over, he said it was good, but a little too "Lifetime Movie" for him. It had a good message. It made me want to do nice stuff just because.