Monday, February 9, 2009

I Miss My Missionary!!!!

I know I've said it before, but I love Mondays when I can hear from Rees. I sure do miss him, but am so thankful for his service!!! Here is his latest letter!!!

Hey Fam,
Sounds like everything´s going good at home. Glad to hear it. So tomorrow I have cambios, or transfers. I´m pretty stinkin nervous because it´s my first time. I´ve been in this area my whole mission and I know all the members and it´s gonna be hard to adjust to another ward. The biggest worry though is the companion. You never know if you´re gonna be with someone good or bad. But we´ll find out tomorrow. I´m sure everything will work out. So this week was good, well this cycle was good. We worked our butts off and we really saw the result. It´s amazing how involved the Lord is in this work. He puts things in order so perfectly so that we can have success. So…. Tell Jules that yes, I´ve spoken in sacrament meeting, like 8 times. We have two wards and sometimes they both ask us to speak. It´s really helped me to not be so nervous in front of people. The person I really get nervous in front of is President Bulloch. I had to teach some things in the zone conference we had and wow, he really makes me feel the pressure. But ya, that´s about it. Not much new goin on here. We had another baptism yesterday and it was awesome. There is just nothing like it. Anyways, hope everything´s good at home. I´ll let you guys know next week how my new comp is and where I´m at. Love you guys!

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

It always amazes me to see the growth from this one lifetime experience of a mission. You know how great he is when he goes out, but the growth is always somewhat of a surprise. Something only the Lord can do for him. We should probably expect it.. but still you kind of just don't know how. I, too, look forward to his Monday letters. Thanks for sharing them with us, it really does strengthen MY testimony and buoy me up for the week.

Sue said...

So happy you get to have the missionary mom experience! It's the best!

Nancy Page said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog. That's so good that your missionary writes you every week. What a good boy.