Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Thank you Hunter!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hunter delivered chocolates and balloons to ask Rhegan to LDS Prom!! He is such a cutie!! Rhegan delivered balloons tied to a stuffed dog (you will understand the dog when you see the next picture) to Hunter's room saying "Yes"!!
Thanks Hunter!!!


This is Chewie!! He is Rhegan's new dog that came from Hunter for her birthday!!
Yes, we have a dog in our house, I never thought I would see the day, but Chewie is such a good dog!!
Thanks again Hunter!!!

3 comments:

Tara said...

It looks like Chewy is wearing pants in his photo :) So fun, Rheagan! Who's gonna do your hair and makeup??? I bet I can get you a good deal with some of my connections :P

Ashley said...

Chewie is sooo cute!!! When are you gonna invite us all over so we can see him??!!

Nancy Page said...

Can i give you a dog? :)