Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Short Letter from Mexico





Here is Rees' letter, so sad that the long one got deleted, but the pictures are awesome!!! I love his words of wisdom!!


Hey Fam,
Sorry if this letter is going to be a little short, but I just wrote a nice long letter and it got erased. So I´m almost out of time. So this week was good. A bit hard because everyone rejected us like crazy. But it was fun. We got to baptize two more this week so that was good. O I also forgot to tell you guys, I blessed a baby a few weeks ago. It was a baby of one of our converts and I was SUPER nervous. But it all went ok. Sorry that this is so short but I gotta get goin. Never stop doing the small things (prayers and scripture study). By small and simple things... I have seen several elders already go home from their missions and it´s just so sad. One feels invincible when he feels the Spirit a lot. But everyone can fall. Just remember the little things, and never think you´re out of the reach of Satan. He´s trying more than we think. I love you all and hope all is well at home.

4 comments:

Steve and Wendi said...

I love this boy! He is growing up so fast!

Cheryl said...

He said A LOT in one short letter. Great advice.

Brianne said...

It might have been short but it meant the world to me. I feel like Rees put that in the letter just for me. PLEASE tell him thank you for me!!! Thank you for following the spirit to put it in that short letter to home. Also thank you Cindy for sharing it on the blog otherwise I would have missed this moment.

Tara said...

He has such an awesome testimony :) Great pictures, too.