Monday, January 19, 2009

Amazing Weekend






We have had an amazing weekend!!
There is nothing better than spending time with you family (other than dessert when you are doing FIT club)!!
We started the weekend with a party at the Ritz Carlton which my sister Tammy and her husband Andy hosted (that was my free day on FIT club!)
We went to cheer competition in Prescott where we took 2nd in State, way to go Rhegan!!
We went to the NFC playoff game, after going to church!! We had a great time at the game, wish the outcome were different, but we're happy for the Cardinal fans!! I think that was the loudest I have ever heard fans cheer!!
We're sad it is ending because Riley has to go back to Georgia tomorrow!! We will miss him, he is an amazing brother, cousin, friend, and son!!
I am so thankful for having a wonderful family!!!

2 comments:

Brianne said...

Sounds like a great weekend! Congrats Reagen (sorry if I spelled that wrong :) )!

*JULIA* said...

That game looked like so much fun to be at! When you guys left sacrament meeting early Emma started crying for Regan and we had to leave cause she kept crying Regans name. I'm glad you had a fun time and I am so glad the Cardinals beat your Eagles!

Go Cactus Shadows!!!