Tuesday, January 6, 2009

More from Mexico

Hey Everyone,
So this week was amazing. Me and my comp are gettin along super well and that makes it much easier to work effectively. So ya, I feel much better about the work than I did the last few weeks. We got to baptize 2 people this week. Rocio and Monse. Rocio is awesome. Her boyfriend is a member and she is already preparing to go to the temple with him. It´s just awesome to see the people who really gain that burning testimony of the Gospel. So ya, the work is going good right now. But besides that... There is guy who sells fruit by our house and he loves football so he´s been watching the playoffs so I´ve caught about 5 seconds of all the games! = ) Anyways, he filled me in last night about the Eagles and I was stoked. Hope they kill the Giants this week. So ya, not much goin on here. Just workin hard and enjoying Mexico. This week me and my comp both got a little sick. We ate some not so good looking shrimp with some recent converts and I´m pretty sure that´s what did us in. But we´re good to go now. Glad to hear all is well at home. Keep me updated on all the big news (especially if Jules is finally gonna have a girl!). Well, I better get goin. Love you all and appreciate all your support.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Loved reading his letter. Does 'Jules' know what she's having?

Cheryl said...

Hey Cindy thanks for the 'comment' today. :)