Monday, March 30, 2009

You'll Never Believe it...








What up Fam!
So we had a great week here. Like I told you, I had changes again. I stayed in the same zone, just a different area. My comp is elder Flores. He´s got a lot of time in the mission so I´m learning a lot. We had 3 baptisms this week so that was awesome. I´ll throw some pictures in here for you guys. So we´ve had a few crazy couple of days. So yesterday, Sunday, we had to go to another area to do interviews and then to see other elders with the baptismal forms and receipts, so we got home at like 9, and my comp tried to open the door but something was behind it so it didn´t open, so we looked at the window and it was broken and we just thought "crap". The same guy that robbed me a few weeks ago robbed us again, only here in my new area. But, the good part is, he already robbed me so I didn´t have anything for him to rob! I´m sure he was quite disappointed when he didn´t find anything in the house. = ) So that was quite exciting. And then today, we were at some members house and we were there with two 18 or 20 year olds, and the parents had left to pick the kids up at school and all the sudden one of our buddies knocks on the door and we go outside and their Jeep had caught on fire! All the neighbors started coming out and we were throwing water and dirt on it like crazy and the the fire department got there and put it out. But it was pretty cool, I thought the thing was gonna explode. So we´ve had a couple intense days here in the new area. Thanks mom for taking care of the card. O also, my shoes broke so I was gonna see if it´s ok if I buy shoes for my b-day??? They´re much cheaper here so don´t worry. But I´ll let you know how that goes. Thanks for everything fam, hope all is well at home. Love you guys. Love, Rees

3 comments:

Tara said...

Holy crap! He's living quite the exciting life there!!!

Briannon said...

maybe they think because he is american he must have money and stuff to steal!

Pam said...

Oh My!!!