Sunday, March 22, 2009

Spring Break!!




We have had a fabulous spring break!!! It started out with strep throat for Rhegan (yuck), so that slowed us down for a couple of days.
Then Rhegan had an awesome date with her friend Isaac, I am stealing Julia's pictures so I can post them. Isaac called Rhegan to ask her out and treated her like a princess by opening doors for her, paying for her dinner at Pei Wei, and watching High School Musical 3. Rhegan had a great time, thanks Isaac!!!





Then we took a short trip to California for my brother-in-law's 51st birthday.
My niece Tatum went with us, we were so happy to have her to keep Rhegan company!!! It's hard when you have only one child left at home, but Riley should be home tonight!! Hopefully he will stay for awhile, we have missed him.
We went to the beach, shopping, bike riding, and had a great time!!
I love spring break!!!

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

I was always as bad as the kids were about going back to school after any vacation time. I loved having them home. Looks like you made the most of Spring Break. Fun, fun, fun. It'll be nice to have Riley home. How long will he stay home?

Sue said...

Looks like you had a great time in sunny California!!

barryblog said...

I love this time of year at the beach. They are empty of all the tourists and you can have all the space you want. I love CA!!

Tara said...

Fun! I can't wait to go to the beach this summer! I love it there. Looks like you guys had a great spring break.