Monday, March 16, 2009

What a Week!!!

Hey Guys,
So not too much goin on this week... It´s been a week since we got robbed and the mission still hasn´t paid us the money that got stollen. Let´s just say it was a pretty rough week without money. Then to top it off, we ran out of water, (that´s mexico for ya), so that was quite dificult as well. Needless to say we were a bit bummed out this week. But I´m pretty excited, we´re gonna change houses because our neighbors aren´t the most loyal you could find. And the house we found it pretty sweet. As soon as were in there I´ll send some pics. Also, we´re having soccer jerseys made for the whole zone and they are pretty awesome. Also, this week we got to baptize again so that really made the week. We baptized a kid whose grandparents are members, and before he was really afraid of the missionaries so he didn´t want to get baptized. So me and my comp watched some church movies with him and went to the church to play b-ball with him, so he really started to like us and was super excited about his baptism on Saturday. Overall a good week. A little rough but what can you expect. We had fun and I´m ready to get back to work this week. I love you guys and hope all is well as home. Thanks mom for taking care of my card, I´ll do that when it gets here. Love you guys. Love, REES

2 comments:

Tara said...

Glad he's getting into a new house! Stupid robbers!

*JULIA* said...

That really stinks being out of water and moving! Although it sounds like a good move away from those shady neibhors. I love reading his letters.