Monday, March 9, 2009

Freakin Robbers (that was Rees' title)



What up fam,
Hope everything is good at home! So let me start off my telling you guys the news... Yesterday some punk broke into our house and stole ALL our money. And he stole my comps iPod and my jump drive, which had all my pictures from the mission.... = ( So ya that was a pretty poopy way to end the week. BUT, we did get to baptize yesterday so that was awesome. But ya, just dont delete any pictures I´ve sent home ok? O, and the worse part, our neighbor totally saw the guy and didnt do anything about it. Just let him have at it. That´s the part that really made me mad. People that dont do anything to stop the robbers. Anyways, I´m good, President should give us our money back so don´t worry about that. O and mom, ya if you just want to open another account and send me the debit card that would be great. Thanks a bunch. So ya, not much else going on. Hope all is well with you guys. Looks like Rhey had a good time at prom. It just blows my mind that she´s 16. Not much you guys can do now... good luck! No just kidding. I love you guys and appreciate all your support.
Love, Rees
P.S. Mom, i dont really need anything for the b-day. A little money would be ok, just to be able to buy some random stuff here and there. Love you guys.

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Freakin robbers!!!!

Julianne said...

SUCKS! Cindy, you need to let everyone know that Rees' birthday is coming up. He needs cards sent and not to mention some $$$$!

Nancy Page said...

I thought that only my family said poopy.
Are you telling me that this is what i get to look forward to. :)