Monday, March 2, 2009

MOOOO!!!!!!!!!



Hola Mi Familia,
How´s everyone doin? I hope all is great. Sounds like things are going pretty well. Everything here is good. Not much new. Today we went and played soccer as a zone and ate pizza after so that was fun. The work here is goin great. It´s a bit harder than my other area because the members aren´t quite as involved in the work. But it´s a ton of fun. It´s always fun to talk to people and see all different types. My comp and I have been getting along great. He´s really hilarious and he´s a great example to me. So part of our area is dirt streets, and the past few days the wind has been blowin pretty hard, and we just get filled with dirt. It´s pretty funny because my companion´s last area was all dirt so he´s used to it, but sometimes I feel like I´ve been at the dunes or something. It gets in your mouth and fills your ears and you can´t see most the time because your eyes have rocks in them. = ) But it´s been really fun working here in this area. We have some nice tacos of cow head right below our house so we eat there quite often. They´re actually really good, we eat tongue and brains and who knows what. But it´s always a sure thing that you have nice thick cow hairs in your tacos. = ) So ya, that´s about all that´s goin on this week. Love you guys a ton and hope all is well. If you ever need anything from Mexico just let me know and I´ll send it right over. Love you guys. Love, Rees

2 comments:

Julianne said...

LOVE your new blog look!

Carla said...

So did Rees's food description make you gag Cindy?