Monday, October 6, 2008

Thoughts from Me

My HOT daughter-taken by Julia

I'm not good at writing personal things, but I'm feeling very blessed today and wanted to share my feelings!! This weekend was awesome!! I loved conference so much, I think the talks were just for me. I am so grateful for my testimony of the Savior, Jesus Christ, and for His atoning sacrifice for me. I am thankful for a father who listened to seven sets of missionaries and then joined the church. I am thankful for a mother who was a great example of service to me. I am thankful for my six siblings and their examples and love for me. I am thankful for a husband, that's you Bart, who honors his priesthood and is such a good husband to me and father to his children. I am thankful for Riley, who is serving his country, so we can enjoy the freedoms that we have in the USA!!! He is an amazing person with the kindest heart!!! I am thankful for Rees, who is serving his Savior, so that others can enjoy the blessings of the gospel in their life. Rees is so right, FAMILY IS EVERYTHING-THEY BRING US THE GREATEST JOY!!! He is such a good example to me of happiness and obedience!! And last, but not least, I am thankful for Rhegan, she has so much personality, she is so committed to reading her scriptures and saying her prayers. She makes every day a FUN day!! I can't forget ALL of my amazing friends. Thank you all for being my friends and for letting us love on your little ones, we love babies!!! LIFE IS GREAT!!!!

10 comments:

Julianne said...

You have such a great testimony and family! Thanks for sharing :)

Brianne said...

I loved to hear your testimony! You are so great Cindy! Also I LOVE the pics of Rhegan :)

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

Dang! Rhegan could seriously be a super model! What a cutie! You have the greatest testimony and family! I have always looked up to you and Bart a lot! Thanks for the post!

Kizzy said...

you are right! family is everything and i am so grateful that jeremy chose me which makes me a part of your AWESOME family. you have 3 truly amazing kids who are so good to my kids. you have a GREAT FAMILY!! thanks for such a great post. i needed it tonight:)

Cheryl said...

We must be soul sisters. I've been feeling an overwhelming gratitude for all the wonderful blessings in my life. Thanks for reminding us of what we have. You're absolutely right, your family is so great, we love you all.

Garretts said...

It's so easy to get wrapped up in our lives that we don't take the time to thank the lord for what we have. I love you sister and your family. You and Bart have helped me get back to where I need to be just by being good examples and showing love. Thanks for sharing your testimony!

barryblog said...

I have never been to your blog. I know, a blog nerd like me, just found your fabulous blog. I am so thankful for your family, too. Oaklee and Charlee still talk about Rees. I, too enjoyed conference, I think it made us all appreciate all we DO have, and not dwell on what we don't. I love You!!! (Look at my love blog!!)

Erin said...

Hi Cindy, you can find that lesson on Sugardoodle.com. I'm not exactly sure where. Just type in Plan of Salvation in the search box and it should take you right to it. There isn't really a lesson to go with it...just the pictures and a short explanation. It was fun to do with the kids though! Good luck!

Nancy Page said...

I hope that it's ok i found you through Scottee. I can't believe those pictures of Rhegan. Wasn't she in activity days like yesterday. I miss you guys. Bart was the best bishop ever, expecially to us when we needed that. And you were the best bishop wife and friend. I miss you guys. I still have the huge card that the girls made me when I was in the hospital.

The McLaws Family said...

Cindy, Thank you for your testimony, it is a reminder of how many blessings we take for granted!