Monday, October 19, 2009

Change!!!





Hey Fam!
Sounds like all is super good at home. Things are great here too. We had a couple more baptisms this week so I´ll be sure to send pictures. Tuesday are changes and like I thought, its finally time to change. I cant believe how long they left me here. The members started jokin that I should buy a small piece of land and build a house!= ) That´s about all the exciting the news, changes. Everything else is going normal, just work like always. Me and my comp get along great so it´s kinda a bummer to get changed after only one cycle with him. It´s truly been an amazing experience to be here in Mexico. I cant believe how fast time is flying. The people are amazing and the food is even better! JK. Everything is great. Sorry this is so short but not too much going on. Love you guys a ton.
Love, Rees

2 comments:

Brianne said...

Looks like change is just running all over in your family :)

Cheryl said...

Change seems to be the family theme this week! :D