Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Viva Mexico!!!!!

Hey Guys,
I´m happy to hear all the good news. Sounds like all is great at home. All is great here too. On Tuesday I got my new comp, Elder Valdez. We knew eachother in the first zone I was in so it was exciting to get put with him. We´ve just been workin like crazy this week. He´s a very hard worker so thats good. That will keep us having the success we´ve already had. I´m pretty bummed though because next cycle I´ll be having changes. I´ve already been in this area over 6 months so its a sure thing that they´ll send me somewhere else. But its ok. I´ve always liked change and it´s a great opportunity to change and improve. But for the moment I´m enjoying every minute of my time here in Los Reyes. This zone is the best. I´ve been so blessed to be here sush a long time and to be able to see so many miracles. So ya, that´s about it for now. Not too much goin on. OH! I dont know if you guys know but the 16th of September is independence day in Mexico and on the 15th they throw the biggest parties ever! So tomorrow in our ward the party is gonna be a blast. They rented a bunch of moon bounces for the kids and a mechanical bull!!! I am definitely looking forward to it. I´ll be sure to take plenty of pictures. = ) I love you all and pray for you always. Sorry there isnt much news this week. Thanks for all the love and support. Love, Rees P.S. ¡¡¡VIVA MÉXICO!!!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Are you worried Cindy? A mechanical bull? Let me know how that goes. :-)