Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Pride!!!

Whats goin on fam?
Sounds like all is well with vacations to the beach house and trips to india. The keyboard Im using is horrible so I`ll have to make this a little shorter than normal. Things are going great here. Like always, work work work. We have been so so blessed in this area. The Lord always prepares people and puts them into our path so they can come unto him and enter in the waters of baptism. Something I have learned from experience and something I will be sure never to forget is to be grateful for all we have. The Book of Mormon teaches continually about pride and selfishness. After a time of prospering, we let pride enter into our hearts, and then we get humbled big time, and then we repent again and we start to prosper. It just a cycle we seem to always go through. One of the hardest things when we´re having success is that, always recognizing the hand of the Lord and doing things for the right reasons and with a pure heart. The Lord is never hesitant to bless us and ALWAYS keeps his promises. We just have to do our part and he will always be sure to make us prosper. I hope you guys know how much I love you and appreciate you. Tell everyone I appreciate their letters so much and I love hearing from them. Thanks for everything. Love, Rees
Hey Fam,
Thanks for all the awesome emails and keeping me updated on all the news. Things are going great here. As usual, work work work. This week we had our zone conference and it went good. We have to train in the zone conferences and this one was one of the best we´ve done. Then after the conference President interviews everyone, and about half way through the interviews he had a kidney stone attack. His wife called me and my comp in and we gave him and blessing and they left for the hospital. It was pretty intense seeing him in so much pain. I told him as he was getting into his car that I had heard that kidney stones are more painful than giving birth and he just laughed and said "O I believe it Elder". So then on Saturday we had the Visitors Center come to our zone. The church they had it in isn´t in an area where there are much people, so me and Elder Wright (from my district in the MTC) went to the gas station on the corner and invited everyone that pulled in. Because the young men were gonna wash cars free to get people to go into the church. Overall we had a great time. So ya, that´s about it. Hope you all know how much I love you. Tell everyone I say hi. Love hearing from you guys. Love, Rees

No comments: