Wednesday, December 17, 2008

More from Mexico





Hey everyone!
So this week was good. Anyways, mom, yes I´m finally starting to like the food. You get used to eating stuff you don´t like, and I´m starting to gag a lot less when I eat hahaha. Thanks for that wonderful trait mom. =) So ya things are going good. We´ve been working super hard and finding lots of new people. The only down side is the majority of the new people we find, end up not being so great. So ya, it´s easy to find people, you just really need the spirit to find the GOOD ones. Something I need to work on. This country is so crazy. I absolutely love it and especially all the amazing people. ALMOST everyone is so nice and accepting. It just blows my mind to see the happiness the members have here. Even though they don´t have much, they see that family is really what´s important, and aren´t so focused on all the wordly things. I definitely count my many many blessings every day and thank the Lord for the oppurtunity to live where we do. Anyways, I´m out of time again, but I hope you all know how much I love you and miss you. I hope you all have a great christmas. Can´t wait to talk to you guys and see how things are goin. O and I´ll send pictures next week. The computer I´m on is super slow so I can´t do it now. Love you guys, talk to you soon!


I just wanted to send you a few pictures of the last week. That´s Miguel the awesome guy we baptized. And the other ones are of "el Guarda". It´s a church owned ranch where people can go to camp and do cool stuff. They had a sweet zip line so that´s the one with the person hitting the net. It hurt really bad to get stopped by that thing. Also the elder in the green jersey is our zone leader Elder Fillerup. He´s awesome. We bought a ton of tacos al pastor to eat there so it was pretty sweet. Also the other one is of our whole zone. It´s from pretty far away but I think it´s ok. You can play Where´s Waldo and search for me. I´m the only good lookin one so it shouldn´t be too hard. = )

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

I'm so glad you post his letters. It allows us a chance to participate, in a way, with him. He sounds so good. Still the same Rees.