Friday, December 19, 2008

Fun Family Home Evening








Someone really needs to teach me how to blog, I wanted labels on pictures, it took me two times to even get these in the right order!! Oh well!!
I have found as your children get older, it is easy to forget to do the fun things that you did when they were younger!! So, we invited the Eisenhauers over to make gingerbread houses for Family Home Evening!!! Hunter wanted to turn this into a competition, thankfully we had no judges available!!! You be the judge!!!
Since I don't know how to label pictures:
House #1 is Bart and Cindy's
House #2 is Bruce and Lorene's
House #3 is Hunter, Rhegan, and Carrie's
And for the finale, some friendly pool!!

3 comments:

Carla said...

I'm thinking I like #3! But the other 2 are great too! -Carla

Kizzy said...

house #1 rocks! the others are good but my vote is for #1. we haven't done one this year. maybe tuesday nite. thanks for the offer to help wrap. i did get it all done on thursday though!!!

Cheryl said...

I think #2. That does present a problem now, doesn't it? I guess it's a three way tie so far. Cute houses! Merry Christmas to you all!