Monday, June 7, 2010

18 Days!!! Wahoo!!!!

Hey Mom,
Thanks for the dinero. I´ll let you know if I need more. I got a suit today. It came with a shirt and a tie. Good deal. Umm, things are good. Just finishing out. I cant believe there are only two more sundays. We had a great baptism yesterday. This computer I´m on is sucky and I cant send pictures from here so sorry. There is a sister in our ward and 3 sundays ago she came up to me and told me her granddaughter wanted to listen to us so we went and she had already been to church before, and her boyfriend had just got back from the mission a month before (yes she waited for him). So we taught her and she progressed real quick. She read and prayed and knew it was true and yesterday was her baptism. It was a good service. Sometimes we get into a rutine with the baptismal services and they aren´t that good. But in this one, her granny and her boyfriend were there to give talks and share testimonies and it made it real special. Umm, what else.... I think that´s about it. Next monday I am gonna go look for your purses cuz this morning we played soccer and I didnt have time to go. Love you tons mom. Tell everyone I say hi and that I am excited to see them.
Love, Rees

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Very excited to see him...in 18 days! That went by fast, for me anyway, probably not for you... or a certain someone.

Julianne said...

We know Rees is home, so where is the update!?!