Monday, January 11, 2010

Love the People!!!











Fam,
We had a good week here. Just work like always. The Lord has really blessed us lately with finding some amazing people. I think something that has helped me a lot lately is trying to love the people more. Honestly, sometimes missionaries just see people as numbers, we´ve all done it, but the experience is 10 times more amazing when you do it because you love them and you desire to help them recieve salvation. This morning we went with two other missionaries and two brothers in the ward to Real del Monte and Mineral del Chico. They´re these two little towns in the middle of the mountains with some awesome mines and caves and rivers. It was a blast. I´ll be attaching the pictures in a minute. So ya, we´re having a great time here, as always. Me and my comp dont have changes this cycle so we´ll be together another 6 weeks. I´m excited. Like I said, we have been blessed to find some amazing people and the baptisms should be great. Love you all and appreciate all you do. Sorry this is a bit short. Look forward to hearing from everyone next week too. Love, Rees

No comments: