Monday, April 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Rees!!!

Rees turned 20 yesterday!!
Here is the latest from him:
What´s goin on fam? Sounds like all is well at home. How exciting to divide the ward. We´re just about to get this ward where I´m at divided too. Things are goin good here. Things have changed a ton since that stupid swine flu got here. There is harly anyone in the streets and if they are, they have doctor masks on and don´t want to talk to anyone. It sounds like it´s pretty serious, but since we don´t watch the news I don´t know much about it. Just what the members tell us. They say that like 100 people have died, who knows though... They canceled ALL church services yesterday and this coming week too. We´re basically in our own little spring break down here. No jk, we´re still working, but the members aren´t. The government said we can´t have religious meetings so we´re locked out of the chapel basically. But we´ll see how it goes. Just kinda crazy right now here in Mexico. Hopefully things will chill out pretty quick. That´s about it. Everything is going good. Ya I got my package and debit card and pin number so thank you very much for that. I love you guys. Keep a look out for that swine flu in the U.S. It travels fast. = )
Love, Rees

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

I'm with Rees, I haven't watched the news in... I don't remember the last time. I didn't know that they had anything like that going on. The Lord will keep him safe (he doesn't sound worried about it at all).

Happy Birthday Rees!

*JULIA* said...

Cindy, is this the sickness that you have today?? You didn't sound very good when I talked to you this morning and the fact that you are unable to find things in the grocery store has me worried.
I will go out and buy you a doctors mask right now!