Monday, November 3, 2008

Letter from Rees

I am posting this for Cindy as she is gone on a cruise (LUCKY)!
-Julianne-

Hey everyone,
Mom and Dad I hope you guys are having a blast on your cruise! I normally would be jealous but I´m enjoying the poverty right now. It´s amazing to see how happy these people even though they have so litlle. So this week was pretty awesome. We got to work at the temple for the open house and it was so cool. We got to work in parking for part of the time and that was super fun! So I´m pretty excited for the upcoming rededication and cultural event. I´m so excited that you all get to watch it. Anyways, there really isn´t much to write about because we spent most of our time at the temple this week. We are so so blessed to be able to go the House of the Lord so often. I took for granted the oppurtunity to go each week in the MTC. I miss being able to feel so close to the Savior. Remember how lucky we are to have temples and remember to go OFTEN. I love you all and hope all is well. Sorry this is so short, keep emailing!

No comments: