Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Merry Christmas from Mexico!!!

Glad to hear all is going well at home. I thought of you guys lots this week when we went to the temple. I remember the first time I went through and I looked over and dad was snoozin! haha I always struggle to stay awake too. = ) But it was a great experience, (since we only get to go through once a year). The work has been a bit tuff lately. Never been happier though. The Lord always blesses us with miracles when we most need them. "...and let your diligence, and your perseverance, and patience, and your works be redoubled and you shall in nowise lose your reward." (D&C 127:4) This week we plan to do much more and the Lord will be sure to answer. I love you guys and appreciate all your support. Already got the christmas package. You´ll still have time to send another one now! ; ) No jk. Thanks a bunch. I really appreciate it. Love you guys and tell everyone I say hi and merry christmas. Love, Rees

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Thanks for posting this one... you will never know how much I needed these words today! Tell that missionary of yours that I love him!!!!

Brianne said...

Cindy I know I have said this before but I have to say it again...Thank you for sharing Rees' letters with us on your blog. Please tell him thank you for me! He has strengthened me through the things that he shares in his letters. Tell him thank your for having such a great testimony and sharing it with us in his letters. He may not know it but not only is he doing missionary work in Mexico he is also doing missionary work through his letters. Just because we are active members and we have testimonies it doesn't mean we don't need missionary work also. Rees I have grown to have a very special place in my heart for you! I can't wait until I can give you a hug and just say thank you!