Monday, July 6, 2009

TRUE JOY!!!!!!





What up fam,
Hey sorry you guys didnt get my email last week. I sent one but not sure why it didnt get there. Hope Dad and Riley had great birthdays this year. Wish I could have been there to see dad with his diapers. = ) Things are goin good here. We had two baptisms this week. They are some of the best people I`ve ever baptized. One of them has already read the Book of Mormon from front to back, and they both sit and take notes in all their classes. It`s amazing to see how people progress so quickly when they listen and follos the Holy Ghost. I can`t even put into words how amazing this work is. It`s indescribeable to see the changes that take place in the lives of the people when they apply the principles of the gospel in their lives. Each day I enjoy more and more sharing the Gospel. There is nothing that brings greater joy than being an instrument in the hands of the Lord to do His work. I love you guys and appreciate all you do. Tell everyone to write me if they have time because I love hearing from everyone. Love you guys. Love Rees

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Hellooooo.... what is Rees burning? I'm pretty sure missionaries aren't supposed to be playing with fire. I know he said they had some baptisms this week... but by fire?

He sounds so amazing! I love to read his letters, Cindy, thanks for posting them (with the pics :)

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

Reese is such a great missionary! It's fun to read his letters and see him maturing and growing! How much longer till he comes home??

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

Okay, I'm a dork and just read your last post that it was a year on June 26th! Wow! One more year!! Whoop whoop! It's going to fly by!