Monday, June 8, 2009

Where's Rees???


Hey Fam!
Sounds like things are goin good. The super activity sounds like it was a blast. I can´t believe Jules is doing swim lessons with that stomach. I´m not sure if I told you guys, but one Sunday we baptized this pregnate lady and her son, and the next day at 5 in the morning she had her baby. It was pretty exciting. Things are going good here in Mexico. The sun has been super strong lately and I´m getting fried every day. The people tell me I´m starting to look Mexican. = ) A couple weeks ago we took the photo of the whole mission so I´ll be forwarding you guys that picture in the email of Sister Bulloch. Last week we had interviews with President Bulloch, and after, he took me and my comp out to lunch so that was fun. I´ll send a pic of that too. The work is going good. It´s always challenging but so rewarding when people go to church and read the Book of Mormon. I´m so grateful for this time I´ve had here and all the things I´ve learned and I hope you guys know how much I appreciate all your support. Love you guys. Love, Rees P.S. Dad, tell Jay I could use a few sports updates because I´m so out of the loop right now. = )

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Is this like playing Where's Waldo?